Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
sbex Thatta villagers decide to vote for water
Immb CEO asked to step down after software firm forced employee to resign for wearing hijab
RAWALPINDITongueakistan Railways ( air force alte PR) has arranged a special steam engine tourism train for Rawalpindi, Attock and Nowshera to revive tourism activities as per the vision of Prime jordan bimbo Minister Imran Khan and attract foreign tourists.According to a PR spokesperson, the Railways had made arrangements to revive tourism activities and running a special tourism train from Rawalpin adidas originals hombre di to Attock City and Nowshera to promote tourism. He said that the tourism train operation started on December 3 and will continue till December 10.This train started its journey from Attock Khurd to Nowshera, in which tour of different stations and information about them was being provided to the 35 tourists, photographers and lovers of steam engines from UK, USA, Spain, Germany, Australia and France, he added. Inhg Hafiz Saeed s name not on list of 75聽militants handed over by US Khawaja Asif
KARACHI:As far as individual pursuits in life are concerned, indeed there is never a perfect time to follow your聽passion. Hence, if you love something, do it while you know you still can and have the time.Living by this mantra, Karachi-based rapper M.K Anwar's motivation to have his voice heard actually grew as the future appeared more precarious to him. I remember聽going up to different platforms adidas originals samba relentlessly, asking them for a shot by showing them what I had written. Being short on聽financial resources I wanted that somehow I get a sponsor on board to get my material released, he told The Express Tribune.However most of the time Anwar used to get turned down for one reason or the other. I was almost on the verge of giving up. Then in 2017, I聽found o nike jordan femme ut that my eyesight disease that had already rendered me with 2% vision could eventually deteriorate into full blindness. At that point I realised that聽it's high time I get up and air force 1 mujer follow my dreams because I don't know the person I'll beco