Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ibvi Workshop held to promote agriculture intensification
Ocvi Punjab Police prepared to tackle all challenges efficiently
PAKPATTAN:A air af1 suspect brutally murdered his friend by slashing his th adidas campus roat with a knife during a Milaad celebration, follow jordan mid ing a minor disagreement. Ntad Nokia to test 5G technology in South Africa
ISLAMABAD:There is a need to inculcate values of tolerance, peaceful coexistence among diverse people, and responsible citizenship among the youth said speakers at a webinar held to discuss lessons young people can get from Quaid-i-Azam.Pakistani you adidas originals hamburg th are talented but need proper guidance, education and training for their role in nation building they said.The Inter-University Consortium for Promotion of Social Sciences Pakistan and Government College University Lahore jointly organised the webinar on the topic lsquo rsquo Reshaping Pakistan rsquo s Future: Lessons from the Leadership of Quaid-i-Azam for Youth rsquo rsquo .Addressing the webinar, Senator Walid Iqbal highlighted the close interaction between Quaid-i-Azam and Dr Allama Iqbal. He also urged the current and future leaders to follow the footsteps of Quaid-i-Azam.Justice (retd) Nasira Javed Iqbal air max97 highlighted the importance of an individual rsquo s participation in the development and nike af betterment of society. She also expres