Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
lemt US senators on rare visit to Moscow ahead of Putin-Trump summit
Biry At least two police officials injured in DI Khan attack
Black women are holding the crown - literally and figuratively.Toni-Ann Singh of J jordan amaica has been named the 69th Miss World winner. Women from around the world gathered in London on Saturday to compete for the title and blue c air max shoes rown. However, Singh came out on top over 100+ contestants.The title comes after Zozibini Tunzi's historic Miss Universe win last week, becoming the first black women from South Africa to ever win he title. It signified also the first time that black women had simultaneously held the top prize in four of the major beauty pageants, reported the New York Times.https://www.instagram.com/p/B6EExmbB_Ah/Now that Singh has been named Miss World, Miss Universe, Miss USA, Miss Teen USA and Miss America are all black women.The 23-ye air max 90 ar-old聽psychology and women studies graduate earned an ovation from the audience after singing Whitney Houston's hit I Have Nothing during the beauty pageant and after a round of questions from British journalist Piers Morgan. I think I represent Skuq Govt discontinues Rs25,000 bonds
Fifteen years ago, if someone asked you if you re ready for a disaster what would your first thoughts be A war or terror attack Or a nuclear power accident Or maybe even a catastrophic earthquake. Hourly drills in primary school to prepare for an earthquake are familiar to many. Little did we know, or little did our hand air jordan icapped country know that in 2020 it would nike jordan face a global catastrophe that the m air max90 ilitary cannot do much about. Even though a few years ago it was predicted that infectious viruses will have a greater risk in the coming years, Pakistan is not to blame for not being prepared for a deathly pandemic that has infected almost 40,000 people in the country even before reaching its peak. What we blame Pakistan for, however, is that it is unequipped for even the basic healthcare needs of its citizens.This deficiency has been highlighted for decades and ironically Pakistan still spends less than 1% of its GDP on healthcare. Pandemic aside, does Pakistan have a well-equipped healt