Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
mxrk Seven Pindi tehsils get Rs192m uplift funds
Itjv Haynes Simmons in shortlist for next West Indies coach
ISLAMABAD:The European Union superstar adidas schwarz Election Observation Mission (EUEOM) would release its preliminary report over the conduct of elections in Islamabad on July 27th (Friday), said chief observer Michael Gahler.Moreover, a final report along with recommendations would be released by the end of September.Speaking to the media outside the polling station on Wednesday, Gahler said reports nuove air force 1 had started coming from across the country and they were processing them.Gahler, who is a member of EU Parliament from Germany, visited four polling stations in various areas of Islamabad.He said personally he had not come across any major anomaly in the federal capital but said it would be too early for the mission to comment on the conduct of the elections. We are a campus 80 adidas bit handicapped as we were almost a month late on the ground, but we are taking note of what s in the media [during the pre-poll process], Gahler stressed. We are processing the data that have come in. Our observers are in 32 per cent of the tota Opmx Two French soldiers killed in Mali
LONDON:Six-time Formula One champion Lewis Hamilton says he is self-isolating but will not get tested for coronavirus as others need attention more than him.The 35-year-old Briton said he decided to self-isolate dunks orange because he had been at the same function in London that actor Idris Elba and gray dunks Canadian Prime Minister Pierre Trudeau's wife Sophie Gregoire-Trudeau attended earlier this month.Elba and Gregoire-Trudeau subsequently both tested positive for COVID-19. I want to let you know dunks red that I am doing well, Hamilton said in a statement. There has been speculation about my health, after I was at an event where two people later tested positive for coronavirus. I have zero symptoms and it has now been 17 days since I saw Sophie and Idris. I have been in touch with Idris and happy to hear he is OK. I did speak to my doctor and double checked if I needed to take a test but the truth is, there is a limited amount of tests available and there are people who need it more than I do, especially when