Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
cztk Lahore police nab rickshaw driver for rape of mother daughter
Scpq Trump says immigration raids coming fairly soon
Vasay Chaudhry has tested negative for聽coronavirus聽after聽announcin nike af g that he聽was Covid-19 positive on June 8.The聽Jawani Phir Nahi Ani聽actor and writer took to Twitter to share the news聽 of his recovery on Twitter. Alhamdolillah, I have tested negative for Covid-19. A big thank you to everyone for all the messages, prayers and wishes, he wrote.聽Alhamdolliah,I have tested Negative for Covid 19.A Big Thank you to everyone for all the messages,prayers amp wishes 馃檹馃檹 mdash vasay chaudhry (@vasaych) June 17, 2020Earlier, on June 8, he had announced, also jordan hombre on Twitter, of his diagnosis. I have tested Positive for Covid-19 and self quar air force bebe antining, he had posted.He had also shared that his family had thankfully tested negative for the virus. I have already notified people I have come in contact with recently to get themselves tested and self-isolate, if need be. I have tested Positive for COVID-19 and self qurantining. I have No https://t.co/m8HGRPRs7A family tested Negative,alham du lillah Zzas Scores ill schools closed in Malaysia due to toxic fumes
KARACHI:Tensions between American blogger Cynthia Ritchie and the Pakistan Peoples Party (PPP) reached a fever pitch on Friday after she accused former interior minister Rehman Malik聽of spiking聽her drink and raping her at his official residence in 2011.Ritchie posted a Facebook live video earlier today, not only deta cheap dunks iling how the PPP senator allegedly sexually assaulted her b nike force 1 ut also accusing two other senior PPP leaders of manhandling and harassing her. Last month, the US national's controversial comments on slain two- time premier Benazir Bhutto sparked upro air max 90 ar within the PPP ranks culminating in a complaint being filed against her with the Federal Investigation Agency's cybercrime wing.She has since posted photos of other PPP leaders while also making salacious claims about the party s senior leadership. It has resulted in a lot of hate being directed her way by PPP die-hards on social media.There is much more. But now I need a few days to rest and be alone with my fiance. I 39 m tir