Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
utfn FBR rolls back decision to freeze PIA`s bank accounts
Beqd UK authorities investigating anti-Pakistan ads on London cabs
NEW DELHI:Australia great Ricky Ponting was sounded out for the India h adidas originals forum ead coach 39 s role but the 49-year-old said he is not in the rac nike dunk sb e to succeed Rahul Dravid in that high-profile job.The India cricket board has advertised the job as Dravid 39 s contract expires at the end of the T20 World Cup next month and the former India captain is reportedly reluctant to carry on.Ponting has been the head coach of the Delhi franchise in the Indian Premier League (IPL) since 2018 and also filled in as Australia 39 s T20 coach on an interim basis in the past. quot ...there were a few little one-on-one conversations during the IPL, just to get a level of interest from me as to whether I would do it, quot Pon nike air force ting told the International Cricket Council on Thursday. quot I 39 d love to be a senior coach of a national team, but with the other things that I have in my life and wanting to have a bit of time at home... quot Everyone knows if you take a job working with the Indian team you can 39 t Taqi US Supreme Court preserves broad access to abortion pill
Indian Union Minister for Transport and Water Resources Nitin聽Gadkari said on Monday that India will dam three Uttarakhand rivers to curb flow of water to Pakistan, Express News reported.Speaking at the closing ceremony of an agriculture summit in Haryana, the union minister said the rivers will be dammed to ensure the stored water could be used to overcome wat air force 1 donna er shortages in the event of poor rainfall. Gadkari said that while the three rivers allocated to Pakistan under the 1960 Indus Waters Treaty constituted a s nike air max 90 eparate issue, jordan dunk India had first right to water聽from the Uttarakhand rivers as they were imperative for national development.India, Pakistan in talks over harassment incidents: Asif This is why we will build three different dams and store water. This will remedy water shortages across Indian Punjab, Haryana and Rajasthan, he said.5th grader dies after being set on fire following rape in IndiaGadkari added that India had been awarded exclusive rights over three rivers courtesy