Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
rehl Man held for killing wife
Ndef I thought I d broken Pietersen s nose Trescothick opens up on 2005 Lahore party
All aspects of the Sindhi culture could be witnessed at a crafts exhibition, 'Sartyoon Sang', held in the city over the weekend.In an exquisite display of traditional crafts at the Dolmen Mall in Clifton, nike force a wide mixture of Sindh's handicrafts made by rural women were exhibited, including home textiles, baskets, jewellery, dresses, dupattas and shawls, embellished with traditional embroidery and cutwork.The event was Si air max 2021 ndh Rural Support Organisation's (SRSO) efforts to provide market links to rural women and artisans. The festival attracted large numbers of women residents of Clifton, Defence Housing Authority, Bath Island and nearby nike air max97 areas. It concluded on Sunday. PHOTO: EXPRESS Peaj Toddler kidnapped from park
ISLAMABAD adidas spezial :The government has opposed The Ratif samba og white ication of Foreign Agreements by Parliament Bill, 2018 , which envisages seeking approval of parliament for signing contracts with foreign countries.During a meeting of the Senate Standing Committee on Law and Justice chaired by Senator Javed Abbasi on Thursday, Minister for Law Farogh Nasim said, nike air j Article 173/3 of the Constitution gives the executive the right to sign such contracts. A bill like this is against the principle of trichotomy of powers. Senator Raza Rabbani had moved the bill, which according to him, would make the process more transparent.Rabbani said parliaments of 16 countries in the world approve such contracts.The law minister replied, If you want parliament to approve contracts, an amendment will have to be made to the Constitution. Senator Sherry Rehman said, I support the bill but in order to get this through first a Constitutional Amendment is needed. We need to respond to the need of this bill. The Senate standing