Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
dvbd TECNO presents Make in Pakistan documentary highlighting the journey of Pakist
Hfew UK repurposing multimillion-pound aid programme to help defeat Covid-19 in Pakistan Turner
KARACHI:Amid protests and a walk-out by the Opposition, the Sindh government passed on Wednesday a law, enabling the removal of a mayor, deputy mayor, chairperson or vice-chairperson from the local government by a 'simple majority' if a vote of 'no-confidence' is passed against them.The amendment was made to the Sindh Local Government Act, 2013, which had earlier stipulated that these local bodies' representatives would be removed by a two-thirds majority.The assembly floor witnessed scenes of chaos as the bill was intro adidas samba green duced, with the opposition members shouting slogans of shame, shame no, no and go, go .Opposition walkoutOpposition leader Firdous Shamim Naqvi, pointing a finger at the speaker, Agha Siraj D kids dunks urrani, said they had serious reservations about the amendment.Nevertheless, Durrani asked the Local Government (LG) minister Saeed Ghani to move a bill on these amendments. You can oppose it if you have reservations, the speaker told the Opposition lawmakers.Sindh g nike air force 1 hombre ovt has thre Vrhh CM warns of action if 205 uplift schemes not completed by June
CANBERRA:World motorcycling superstar V nike af1 hombre alentino Rossi said a rival 39 s stray bike, travelling at around 300 km/h (187mph), almost quot killed me quot in a horrifying near-miss at the Austrian Grand Prix on Sunday.The adidas spezial 41-year-old Italian, a nine-time world champion, was left badly shaken after Franco Morbidelli 39 s Yamaha flew across the track just centimetres in front of him.Morbidelli and the Ducati of Johann Zarco had collided just seconds before the riders slipped through turn four at Spielberg on lap eight of the race. Both men were unseated.Zarco 39 s free-wheeling Ducati also came desperately close to hitting Rossi as well as hi nike air 270 s Yamaha factory teammate Maverick Vinales who was just ahead of him. quot Morbidelli 39 s bike nearly killed me, quot fumed Rossi. quot Even Zarco 39 s Ducati passed a few metres over me, it was a very dangerous moment. quot Incredibly, Rossi managed to compose himself and after the race was restarted came home in fifth place. quot I was so scar