Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
gtcv Pakistan now a safe haven for investment Ahsan Iqbal
Ysli Police recover nine-month-old arrest kidnappers
Prime Minister Imran Khan appreciated the unprecedented and voluntary initiative of the Pakistan armed forces to reduce defence expenditure for the next fiscal year due to th nike air force femme e country's financial situation.The reduction in the defence budget comes at a time when Pakistan is going through a severe balance of payments crisis and has obtained another International Monetary Fund (IMF) bailout programme to shore up the depleted foreign exchange reserves.In a tweet late on Tuesday, the prime minist adidas originals samba er stated that these cuts were despite multiple security challenges faced by the country.I appreciate Pak Mil 39 s unprecedented voluntary initiative of stringent cuts in their defence expenditures for next FY bec of our c air max 2023 ritical financial situation, despite multiple security challenges. My govt will spend this money saved on dev of merged tribal areas amp Balochistan. mdash Imran Khan (@ImranKhanPTI) June 4, 2019The premier further stated that the money saved would be used for the develo Jdun MUST WATCH Celine Dion gets Deadpool to dance in heels
BAHAWALNAGAR:The flood-affected s airmax ettlement airmaxes of Sarwarkot located along the bank of the Sutlej river is facing the spectre of being wiped out because of the i nike force 1 donna ndifference and mismanagement of the local administration, forcing its inhabitant families to live in the open.