Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
nzpl Load Wedding review A celebration more like a game show
Lnmg Shehbaz asks Modi to hold talks on IIOJK issue
Taylor Swift is facing criticism from Olivia Rodrigo rsquo s fans after she released a song jordan high which contained similarities to one previously released by Rodrigo.Swift 39 s track ldquo imgonnagetyouback rdquo and Rodrigo 39 s 2023 song ldquo Get Him Back! rdquo not only have the phrase 39 get him back, 39 but the phrase has the same double meaning in both songs.In both songs, the lyrics describe wanting to get back together with an ex as well as seeking revenge against them.Reddit user chrkrose also noted similarities between the songs r adidas samba black squo lyrics, with Oliva writing: ldquo I rsquo m gonna key his car (I want to get him back) / I rsquo m gonna make him lunch (but then, I want to get him back) / I wanna meet his mom (but then, I want to get him back) / Just to tell her her son sucks (but then, I want to get him back) rdquo Similarly, Taylor wrote: ldquo Whether I rsquo m gonna be your wife or / Gonna smash up your bike, I haven nike air f rsquo t decided yet / But I rsquo m gonna get yo Ncsc Court rejects Zardari s plea for transfer to Karachi for medical treatment
ISLAMABAD:Swedish producer, writer and director, Mikael Ruttkay Hylin on Thursday conducted a day-long workshop on filmmaking for training Pakistani students to learn the art of combining film analysis and film language in a fun, creative and engaging way. The event was held at Riphah International University.As a director and writer, Mikael Ruttkay Hylin is known for Against the Odds air max90 (1995), Hassel: There Is No Mercy! (2000) and Dream (2001). He has also worked for two years as a directing teacher at The European Film College in Denmark and won several prestigious awards for his films, TV nike air max 720 and journalistic work.The day lon new balance 350 g interactive session focused on critical film analysis by breaking down a film into its different components such as use of sound, screen directions, music, color, camera, acting and story.聽聽Published in The Express Tribune, December 7th, 2018.