Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
livm Do no evil Authorities helpless in Services Hospital lynching case
Pxlh Pakistan Army solider martyred in South Waziristan IED attack
WASHINGTON:The US Navy will proceed in its effort to oust a member of its elite SEAL commando unit, an official said Saturday, defying the wishes of President Donald Trump.Edward Gallagher had been accused of war crimes in a high-profile case but was found guilty only of a lesser offence. On November 15, Trump reversed the demotion handed down to the 40-year-old under his conviction.The Navy this week launched a procedure under which a peer review board could strip him and three other members of his unit of their Trident pins -- effectively booting them from the SEALs.A rankled Trump declared on Twitter on Thursday that The Navy will NOT be taking away Warfighter and Navy Seal Eddie Gallagher's Trident Pin. On Sat adidas campus urday, however, a senior Pentago nike air force homme n official who requested anonymity in order to speak freely said the peer review board is proceeding. Whether Gallagher can remain in the unit or not will be determined by a panel of Navy SEAL officers that is set to convene in December.St superstar adidas schwarz alin Ybjx Punjab sees over 2k new pink eye cases
Supermodel Iman Ali聽landed in hot water after she was called out for some of her jordan 1 high comments by f 1 jordan 1 ellow model Mushk Kaleem. Iman recently made an appearance at Iffat Omar's web show and talked about how models today are not as smart and knowledgeable as they used to be.She also聽took聽a jibe at the way the models these days converse with each otherIffat then weighed in o adidas spezial n how important it is for models to be intelligent. I think it back in the day being intelligent was a part of being a model, Iman shared. But if you look at the state of it now鈥? the model went on to chuckle. It s not the same, Iffat completed the supermodel s sentence. I m not being elitist, but come on man, Iman continued. But it s just the way they speak, I mean. Their basic general knowledge is just so鈥?After Mushk, former supermodel and celebrity, Frieha Altaf also took to social media to call out Iman for her recent comments. I'm extremely surprised in Iman Ali's behaviour, the PR mogul shared on Twitter. She