Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
aaix Enmity claims lives of two brothers
Elez Water wars
PARIS:Using a global network of telescopes to see the unseeable, an international scientific team on Wednesday announced a milestone in astrophysics - the first-ever photo of a black hole - in an achievement that validated a pillar of science put forward by Albert Einstein more than a century ago.You're looking at the first ever image of a black hole. It was captured by the NSFFunded @ehtelescope project. ehtblackhole RealBlackHole https://t.co/6dglvqrvOs pic.twitter.com/0hclANf4tc鈥?National Science Foundation (@NSF) April 10, 2019Black holes are monstrous celestial entities exerting gravitational fields so vicious that no matter or light af1 supreme can escape. The somewhat fuzzy photo of the black hole at the center of Messier 87, or M87, a massive galaxy residing in the center of the relatively nearby Virgo galaxy cluster, shows a glowing ring of red, yellow air max 98 and white surrounding a dark center.The research air max 96 was conducted by the Event Horizon Telescope (EHT) project, an international collabo Jwtb NBP s head of forex branch arrested
Former prime minister and Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf (PTI) Chairman Imran Khan on Wednesday approved the appointment of Omar Sarfraz Cheema as an adviser to Punjab 39 s chief minister on home affairs dunks men , Express New jordan5 s reported.As per details, the post of Punjab home minister was vacant since the resignation of Hashim Dogar, therefore, it was decided to give the portfolio to Cheema.Read more: Hashim Dogar resigns as Punjab ho nike airforce mujer me ministerOn Tuesday, Dogar stepped down from his post citing quot personal reasons quot . The PTI leader announced his resignation after consulting with Imran Khan. ldquo Today I have resigned from my post due to personal reasons. InshaAllah I will continue to work as a PTI worker, rdquo he wrote on his official Twitter handle while sharing his resignation letter.According to sources, Dogar will be assigned the portfolio of another ministry. He was sworn in as the provincial interior minister in August this year.