Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
amzf Quaid-e-Azam Trophy to be live-streamed for first time ever
Qoyh Botany conference Speakers call for conserving natural resources
TEHRAN:Iran said on Monday that the novel coronavirus has killed 129 more people, a new record high for a single day in one of the world's worst-hit countries. Our pl nb schuhe ea is that everyone take this virus seriously and in no way attempt to travel to any province, health ministry spokesperson Kianoush Jahanpour said in a televised news conference.The latest deaths bring the overall toll to 853 fatalities since February 19, when the government announced Iran's first two deaths from the disease.Iran says coronavirus kills member of top clerical bodyThe outbreak in Iran is one of the deadliest outside of China, where the disease originated.The n adidas originals superstar umber of coronavirus deaths and infections has been on the rise ever since the first two fatalities were announced on February 19.According to the health ministry, the rising tren adidas spezial pink d is due to the increasing number of tests being done.It says many patients started showing symptoms days after they were infected. Blyo Being discussed on TV scared me Sarfraz on spot-fixing approach
LONDON:Iranian President Hassan Rouhani warned U.S. President Donald Trump on Tuesday to stay in the nuclear deal Tehran signed with world powers in 2015, or face 'severe consequences', as other signatories stepped up efforts to jordan3 save the agreement.Trump has said that unless European allies fix what he has called 'terrible flaws' in the deal by May 12, he will restore U.S. economic sanctions on Iran, which would be a severe blow to the pact.The other powers that signed the deal - Russia, China, Germany, Britain and France - have all said they want to preserve the agreement that curbed Iran s nuclear programme in return for lifting most sanctions.U.S. allies press Trump to keep Iran nuclear deal alive I am telling those in the White House that if they do not live up to their commitments, the Iranian government will firmly react, Rouhani said i campus adidas grigie n a speech broadcast live on state television. If anyone betrays the deal, they should know that they would nike air f face severe consequences, he told a c