Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
gxva Moscow says 27 more Russian diplomats to leave US in January
Nkom China s role crucial for Pak-Afghan relations Khawaja Asif
KARACHI:A planned march by women organisations on March 8 to mark International Women s Day has stirred a nationwide controvers nike airforce mujer y in Pakistan.A bold air jordan4 Urdu language slogan Mera Jism Meri Marzi (My body, my choice) designed for the all-female walk has triggered a backlash, not only from right-wing groups but form political parties as well, who describe it obscene and against country s cultural ethos.A venomous televised debate, earlier this week, between a famous play writer, Khalil Qamar, and a known feminist Marvi Sirmed further fueled the debate, currently dominating the country s media. A handful of women are misleading our daughters in the name of so- dunk purple called Aurat (women) march , Federal Information Minister Firdous Ashiq Awan told a gathering in Islamabad. By coming out on roads and raising slogans that are not permitted in our culture and religion, values or family does not auger well with women's rights. What kind of power do they [the marchers] want she asked. We have to see wh Ypbk Second phase Polio vaccines are safe
There is no denying that the popular series Game of Thrones聽(GOT) changed the lives of its entire cast forever, but arguably none more so than The Hound actor Rory adidas spezial noir McCann.According to Metro UK,聽the 50-year-old is among the only stars of the聽series to have made it through all eight seasons, before being killed by his brother.During the GOT聽reunion special, which will only be ava jordan low ilable on the Game of Thrones: Seasons One to Eight DVD box set, Rory revealed life was very different for the Glaswegian actor before he arrived in Westeros. Two years ago I was in a tent 鈥?literally in a tent 鈥?stealing food occasionally, he told host Conan O Brien. Eventually I got a job and sorted myself out, but then suddenly I m getting driven around in a nice car in the biggest and best show in the world just shows how your fortunes can change. Amazing. He grinned: I managed to go back there and pay my library fines. Rory was joined on stage by the Stark family 鈥?including Ned (Sean Bean) 鈥?to sha adidas campus sneakers re v