Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
nqmu Another AGP in hot water with Lahore High Court
Nzwr Russian finance ministry to consider central bank proposals on cryptocurrencies
Tristan Tate has recently tweeted about the possible scenario of Conor McGregor becoming the president of Ireland. quot F**k it. If Connor McGregor becomes Irish president I 39 m moving to Ireland. At least part-time. Buying an old castle and going hunting every day. quot Andrew Tate replied, quot I 39 m in, quot indicating his agreement with Tristan 39 s statement.Conor McGrego air jordan4 r tweeted about his possible entry into politics, em dunks pink phasizing his commitment to representing the people of Ireland.McGregor stated on X, quot These parties govern themselves vs govern the people. Or me, 35. Young, active, passionate, fresh skin in the game. I listen. I support. I adapt. I have no affiliation/bias/favoritism toward any party. They would genuinely be held to account regarding the current sway of public feeling. It would not be me in power as President, people of Ireland. It would be me and you. quot Andrew Tate, w air force donna ho is a self-identified misogynist, has been in the news for facing charges in Klkz IFC to invest $2.5 million to boost entrepreneurship
LAHORE:Former prime minister Nawaz Sharif would attend the accountability court in Islamabad on December 24, where Judge Arshad Malik would announ adidas samba original ce the verdict in two National Accountability Bureau (NAB) references against him, Pakistan Muslim League-Nawaz (PML-N) Leader Rana Sanaullah said on Friday.He said that party had no plans to stage any sit-ins or take out any protest on that day, eve adidas campus red n if the decision went against Sharif but warned that the party was unable to control its workers if they resorted to any agitation. We cannot stop party supporters from coming out on the road, but officially there is no plan for taking out any rallies or anything, the senior PML-N leader told The Express Tribune, while responding to a query about the party s protest plans if Sharif was arrested.In debt growth, PTI to surpass PML-N in three years The party, in fact, is gearing up nike air 270 for a mass-contact drive from December30 to re-organise the party workers. On that day the party will hold a conventio