Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
bmvp Upholding Constitution vital for political stability Alvi
Objc Title rivals out to claim first silverware
Mark Robert Warner, the co-chair of the United States Senate's India Caucus, has become the latest聽American politician聽to speak out against the barbaric聽clampdown imposed by New Delhi in Indian Occupied Kashmir (IOK).In a tweet late on Thursday night, Warner said he was disturbed by the restrictions jordan rose on communications and movement imposed by the Narendra Modi-led government after revoking the occupied region's special status.He called on the world s largest democracy to li airforce 1 shoes ve up to its democratic principles by allowing freedom of press, information and political participation. International media ignoring dire human rights crisis in occupied Kashmir: PM I new dunks mranAn established American businessman and politician, Warner is the senator from the state of Virginia. He is the vice-chair of the US Senate Democratic Caucus and vice-chair of the US Senate Intelligence Committee.While I understand India has legitimate security concerns, I am disturbed by its restrictions on communications and mov Tycb PM Abbasi retains Shaukat Tarin as convener of new EAC
LAHORE:The provin nike air max 1 cial cabinet has approved the handover of the Lahore Knowledge Park to Pun shoes adidas samba jab Central Business District Devel air max97 opment Authority to build the country rsquo s first IT city.