Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
xudf Foreign national reportedly abducted from Islamabad
Bsdd Ajoka Theatre documentary Pakistan s Best Kept Secret Lahore Museum screened at Oxford University
BARCELONA:Rafael Nadal said it will be quot a joy quot to return t jordan3 o action for the first time since January when he takes part in the Barcelona Open next week where he is a 12-time champion.The 22-time Grand Slam winner has played just once, in an exhibition match, since he felt a hip injury flare-up during a quarter-final defeat by Jordan Thompson in Brisbane on the eve of the Australian Open. quot I 39 m happy to be here, of course, Barcelona is a place that has brought me a great deal of joy, and where I have spent periods of my life, quot said Nadal at Saturday 39 s draw ceremony.Nadal will play 63rd-ranked Flavio Cobol new balance 420 li of Italy in his opening match.Nadal, who turns 38 in June, will be looking for a problem-free return as he builds towards seeking a re nike air jordan cord-extending 15th French Open title.The former world number one has seen his ranking slip to 646 after missing all of the 2023 season following the Australian Open. quot Over the last two years I 39 ve had very few days on t Tcan Academic Council meeting Relevant research need of the hour
ISLAMABAD:The government on Tuesday appointed Tariq Mehmood Jehangiri air force mid as the new Advocate General (AG) for the Islamabad Capital Territory (ICT). The President of Pakistan approved the move and a notification of his appointment was issued later the same day. Jehangiri will replace AG Mian Abdur Rauf air max97 . Rauf had聽 resigned from the post earlier this month. The new AG has previously served as a deputy prosecutor general ( adidas superstar damen DPG) in the National Accountability Bureau (NAB), deputy attorney general for the Islamabad High Court. He has also served as the president of the Islamabad High Court Bar Association (IHCBA). After the notification, he expressed that he has always tried to uphold the law and the Constitution in the different positions he has served on and would continue to do so while fulfilling his responsibilities as AG ICT.Published in The Express Tribune, March 14th, 2018.