Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
rmre Abbottabad sanitation firm to collect garbage
Stjo Price stability bank finance will help address challenges SBP chief
HYDERABABDTonguerime Minister Imran Khan has said Pakistan Peoples Party Co-chairman Asif Ali Zardari and Pakistan Muslim League-Nawaz leaders Nawaz Sharif and Shehbaz Sharif could get reprieve in the anti-corruption cases if they returned the public money allegedly stolen during their respective terms in power. You [Sharifs and Zardari] may do whatever you want to. You may join forces but we won't spare you and this nation won't forgive you. You have only one way 鈥?return [looted] money to the nation and only then you will be forgiven, said th nike jordan femme e prime minister whil new balances 530 e addressing a rally in Sindh s Ghotki district on Saturday.Foreign Minister Shah Mehmood Qureshi, Sindh Governor Imran Ismail, PTI leaders 鈥?Jehangir Tareen, Shamim Naqvi, Haleem Adil Sheikh as well as leaders of the Grand Democratic Alliance (GDA), including Zulfiqar Mirza, Arbab Ghulam Rahim and Mahar were present.Without naming MPA Faryal Talpur, PPP le jordan high ader and sister of Zardari, the premier said, Even her [Talpur s] driver Hvbp Ask Asad I want to opt out of MBBS but I am scared I ll disappoint my parents. Please help
CANBERRA:Six-time Ballon d 39 Or winner Lionel Messi told Barcelona he wants to leave -- on a free transfer -- in a quot bombshell quot fax on Tuesday that is expected to trigger a legal battle over a buy-out clause worth hundreds of millions of dollars.Signalling the end superstar adidas schwarz of an era at Barcelona, where Messi is the record scorer and has won four Champions League titles, the disgruntled Argentine wants to terminate his contract quot unilaterally quot by triggering a release clause, a source told AFP.Relations have plummeted this year and speculation swirled about Messi 39 s departure after this month 39 s humiliating 8-2 Champions League quarter-final defeat to Bayern Munich, which left Barca without a trophy for the first time since 2007.The 33-year-old 39 s demand sparked air max90 protests against Barcelona 39 s under-fire president Josep Maria Bartomeu outside the Camp Nou where Messi, synonymous with the club 39 s most successful air force nike hombre period, is worshipped by fans. quot I don 39 t see h