Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
opul Turkish MP dies after suffering heart attack in parliament
Vopi PML-Q workers stage rally in support of Palestinians
KARACHI:Information, Transport, and Mass Transit Minister Sharjeel Inam Memon said on Monday that the PTI Sindh leadership should come out of hiding to settle the caretaker government issue.Talking to nike air force 1 mujer the journalists at the media corner of Sindh Assembly Sharjeel Memon said that the opposition leaders were underground, they should come out to settle the matter of caretaker setup. quot Sindh caretaker government cannot be decided through video statements. We urge opposition leaders to come and talk, they will not be harmed, quot he said taking a swipe at th air max 96 e PTI leadership.Sharjeel further disclosed that a significant portion of the people in GDA are in contact with jordan air one the PPP. Pquz SHC extends Manzoor Wassan s bail
Talented make-up artist Zarpash Altamash air max nere Khan during her busy schedule jotted down some of her go-to products for the season. From the best eye cream to her favourite palettes, she shares everything you need to have in your beauty bag for the upcoming festive season!Nars radiant creamy concealerThis velvety textured concealer is lightweight and pigmented enough to give you the best results. From illuminating dark under eye circles, to enhanc nike air force one donna ing high points of face or defining the arches of the brows this product does it all.Dior Hydra life lotion to foam cleanserBefore any kind of make-up application I use this rich and foamy cleanser for deep cleansing. It instantly purifies and refreshes my skin.La Mer revitalizing hydrating serumI love how a little of this serum goes a long way, it glides b red sambas eautifully over the skin and makes it super hydrated and radiant. I apply it at night and in the morning after cleansing my skin.Benefit Hoola bronzerI always like a naturally contoured face, not