Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ggeo Panel to present report on medicine theft in Punjab
Bgui Provincial chief executive elected New CM dismisses hidden hands in general elections
I always wanted to explore Budapest, especially because of its great history, rich culture and heritage. The place that I found most beautiful in the city is the Buda Castle, which is the historical castle an air max schwarz d palace complex of the Hungarian kings. T adida ssamba he Sz茅chenyi Chain Bridge that spans River Danube between Buda and Pest is also something that appealed to me. I stayed at The Grand Budapest Hotel which also happens to have won a host of film industry awards. It is an Intercontinental hotel on the Danube River facing the air af1 most beautiful view of Royal Palace on the Buda mountain side. Night life is as enjoyable as it gets, streets are extremely colourful and remain crowded till late hours in the night. I would recommend every travel junkie to visit the most scenic city of Hungary, the capital Budapest. Wqza RLNG to bring down cost K-Electric
ISLAMABAD:The Supreme Court of Pakistan has decided that compensation on delayed income tax refund payments can only be claimed from the date the tax authorities accept the refund claim - a judgement that will provide a huge monetary relief to the government.The apex court dismissed a petition in which the taxpayer pleaded before the court that the Federal Board of Revenue (FBR) should pay him compensation adidas originals ultraboost on the delayed refunds from the date he filed the annual income tax returns.A three-member bench decided that the compensation could not automatically come into effect until taxpayers filed an application to claim the refund and the FBR issued aj1 a refund order.Keeping in view the existing outstanding income tax refunds, the government will save at least Rs40 billion in compensation in just one year. However, the income tax refunds hav jordans e been outstanding for at least 10 years and the relief will translate into hundreds of billions of rupees. If the refund is delayed and is not paid to th