Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
rtpm Blue Origin may have New Shepard, but SpaceX has Karlie Kloss
Jrrr The Tucker Carlson Exception
Scott Baio, star of the sitcoms Charles in Charge and the Happy Days spinoff Joanie Loves Chachi, has announced that he will speak at the upcoming Republican National Convention in Cleveland after being personally asked by Donald Trum mizuno golfschlaeger p. I was at a fundraiser for Mr. Trump the other night with my wife and he invited me to speak at the convention, which was completely unexpected and out of left field, the actor told Fox News Saturday.Baio provides Trump with a celebri adidas campus red ty endorsement, something lacking from the list of expected convention speakers that includes Trump's wife and children, former GOP presidential hopefuls like Ted Cruz and B adidas samba green en Carson, high-ranking Republicans, military veterans and UFC president Dana White. Football star Tim Tebow was initially named as a convention speaker before the quarterback quashed those rumors. Baio added in his Fox News interview that Trump was a man that I believe in. In March, after initially endorsing Wisconsin gove Rkyo Building the Business Case for Public Space Travel
Posted inLaunch& 8216;Better than New& 8217; Space Shuttle Endeavour Readied for LaunchbyTariq Malik August 14, 2007Jan jordan sneaker herren uary 19, 2023Click to share on X Opens in new window Click to share on Facebook Opens in new window Click to share on LinkedIn Opens in new window Click to share on Reddit Opens in new window Click to email a link to a friend Opens in new window Click to share on Clipboard Opens in new window NEW YORK 鈥擜fter almost five years on the ground, NASA s Space Shuttle Endeavour is being primed for launch following a major overhaul to upgrade and refit t adidas spezial handball he 100-to jordan schuh n space plane.The shuttle and its STS-118 astronaut crew are slated to launch Aug. 8 on a construction mission to the international space station ISS . The upcoming spaceflight will mark Endeavour s first flight since late 2002, following several years worth of maintenance and modifications. It s like a new space shuttle, Wayne Hale, NASA s shuttle program manager, said of Endeavour, adding that the orbiter ha