Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ybbm Planet 8217;s first hyperspectral satellite is ready to launch
Xxvg House OKs Bill Extending Launch Liability Shield
Foreigner co-founder and guitarist Mick Jones revealed that he is battling Parkinson s disease, shedding some light on the unspecified health issues that have often kept him off the stage for the past several years.In a statement shared via Billboard , Jones said, Fans will have become very aware that for some time now, I have not been performing onstage with the band. Several years nike air max kids ago, I w skechers as diagnosed with Parkinson s disease. I want everyone to know that I am doing alright. Jones, the sole remaining original member of Foreigner, hasn t been able to play regularly with Foreigner since around 2022. When he has appeared, it s frequently been near the end of concerts to perform a couple of songs. His crocs absences have grown a bit more pointed, however, since Foreigner launched its lengthy farewell tour last year the trek resumes in March with dates scheduled through early June .In his statement, Jones added: I ve always liked to be at my best when performing onstage, and sadly, at Mzyu Orbcomm says remaining OG2 satellites are stable, inthinc acquisition boosting revenue
Posted inLaunchNorthrop Grumman prepares for final flight of Antares with Russian and Ukrainian componentsbyJeff Foust July 31, 2023July 31, 2023Click to share on X Opens in new window Click to share on Facebook Opens in new window Click to share on LinkedIn Opens in new window Click to share on Reddit Opens in new window Click to email a link to a friend Opens in new window Click to share on Clipboard Opens in new window An Antares 230+ rocket on the pad at Wallops Island, Virginia, to launch a Cygnus cargo spacecraft Aug. 1. Credit: Northrop Grumman/Thom BaurWASHINGTON 鈥?A Cygnus cargo spacecraft is set to launch to the International Space Station on the final flight of a version of an Antares rocket with Russian and Ukrainian components.NASA and Northrop Grumman completed a launch readiness review July 30 for the NG-19 mission, approving p jordan air one lans to launc air max90 h the spacecraft on Aug. 1 at 8:31 p.m. Eastern from the Mid-Atlantic Regional Spaceport on Wallop air force low s Island, Virginia. Forecasts