Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
glns Lizzo Announces Scholarship for Black Music Students at Alma聽Mater: I Get to
Ouoa Thuraya-3 Mission Puts Sea Launch Back in Action
The walls are closing in around Ted Cruz, and the Republican senator is lashing out.Cruz, who has served two terms as Texas junior senat skechers or, is facing a tough reelection challenge from former NFL player and current U.S. Rep. 鈥嬧€婥olin Allred D-Texas , who won Texas Democratic Senate primary in a landslide victory last month.On Wednesday, Cruz begged for donation on Fox News while complaining that Allred is out fundraising his 2018 challenger, former Texas Rep. Beto O Rourke, by leaps and bounds. The Democrats are coming after me, they are gonna spend more than $100 million this year, George Soros is already spending millions of dollars in the state of Texas, Cruz told Sean Hannity. My opponent a liberal Democrat named Colin Al salomon speedcross 5 lred, is out raising Beto O Rourke, my last opponent, 3 to 1. They are flooding millions crocs schneestiefel of dollars into Texas 鈥?and the reason is simple. You remember my last reelection, it was a 3-point race. I won by 2.6 percent. https://twitter.com/Acyn/status/17756949570528 Jwxu Watch Blur Perform Parklife, The Narcissist for BBC Radio 2 Concert
Posted inCivilChina s Shenzhou-17 crew return to EarthbyAndrew Jones April 30, 2024April 30, 2024Click to share on X Opens in new window Click to share on Facebook Opens in new window Click to sh air max 98 are on LinkedIn Opens in new window Click to share nike af1 on Reddit Opens in new window Click to email a link to a friend Opens in new window Click to share on Clipboard Opens in new window A view of the Shenzhou-17 reentry capsule as it descends to Earth, slowed by its main parachute. Credit: CMSEOHELSINKI 鈥?China s Shenzhou-17 crew returned to Earth Tuesday following six months aboard the Tiangong space station.Astronauts Tang Hongbo, Tang air force hombre Shengjie and Jiang Xinlin had been operating the Tiangong space station since October. The crew departed the station at 8:43 p.m. Eastern April 29 0043 UTC on April 30 and landed at Dongfeng landing site in Inner Mongolia Autonomous Region near Jiuquan spaceport at 5:46 a.m. Eastern 0946 UTC April 30.Recovery crews were on the scene moments after the ret