Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
elko Trump asks Barr to open investigation based on questionable reports regarding Hu
Aoms AP Top Entertainment News at 5:34 p.m. EST
COLORADO SPRINGS 鈥?Holiday travel is underway, and A-A-A says this could be the busiest holiday travel season ever.According to the Department of Transportation, about 20 percent of flights were delayed last year. I spoke with travelers about how their experience is going this morning. They say things are moving smoo nike dunk thly. They chose the Colorado Springs Airport because it is easier to navigate than D-I-A. They are happy with their choice this morning. It s like gosh, an hour and a half to two hours just waiting in line. I ve waited in the carousel areas, had to walk two-three football field adidas yeezys boost s in length, up and down zig-zags and whatnot, Colorado Springs Airport, not even close to that right now, so very happy, said Zachary Konstas, a traveler. It s very crowded. I feel very enclosed whenever if that makes any sense. The crowds make me nervous, and I feel that Colorado Springs Airport is so small it s not as bad, said Rachel Phillips, a traveler. Last nike dunk year, holiday travel was a mess fo Ggei Avalanche s Gabriel Landeskog suspended 2 games for boarding
By MUNIR AHMEDAs reebok classic sociated PressISLAMABAD AP 鈥?The Pakistani Taliban, also known as Tehreek-e-Taliban Pakistan, or TTP, claimed responsibility for Monday suicide bombing at a mosque inside a police compound in the northwestern city of Peshawar, in one of the deadliest attacks on security forces in recent months.The bombing is likely to strain relations further between Pakistan and neighboring Afghanistan Taliban rulers, who are sheltering the TTP leadership and fighters.A look at the Tehreek-e-Taliban Pakistan, which has waged an insurgency in the country for 15 years:WHY IS THE TTP FIGHTING AN INSURGENCY Angered by Pakistan s cooperation with Washington in the war on terrorism, the TTP was officially set up by Pakistani militants in 2007 when different outlawed groups agreed to work together against Pakistan and support the Afghan Taliban, who we reebok re fighting U.S. and NATO forces.The TTP seeks strict jordan er enforcement of Islamic laws, the release of its members in government