Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
random[a..z]xfk While TaskRabbit Ponders UK Launch, Two Local Competitors Emerge: Tas
Wang YC Partners Taggar, Tan And Reddit Co-Founder Ohanian Raise $39M For Initialized Capital
The launch of DiggBot, as this new functionality i stanley bottle s called, is stanley drink bottle part of a larger trend which sees news and聽media聽organizations including TechCrunch! delivering their news in a more messaging-like format. Inspired in part by mobile users ; preferences for short-form content consumption and the popularity of messaging apps, the idea with these聽bots is to bring the news聽to the places where users spend the majority of their time on mobile: messaging apps.There are a number of examples of news organizations on chat platforms today, including Huffington Post on Viber Public Chats,聽Washington Post on Kik,聽BBC on WhatsApp, BuzzFeed on LINE, and others. Quartz, meanwhile, launched a standalone app that feels like a mobi stanley quencher le messenger, and聽delivers stories in an interactive, chat-like format.It not surprising then, to see an organization like Digg now join the fray.The company says that its DiggBot is still in its early phases, but for now it can find content based on keywords, and w Efqi Chromecast Gets Autoplay, Queuing, Second Screen And Multiplayer Game Powers
Heart RateThere are a slew of available health trackers that measure steps and sleep Jawbone UP, Fitbit Force, Nike FuelBand SE , but the only other health tracker on the market that measures heart rate is the Basis B1 band. The Basis, however, can ;t measure heart rate during exercise, so it not much use to swimmers, runners, or CrossFit enthusiasts who want to quantify the intensity of the workouts. Exercise enthusiasts need something with a heart rate strap, such as the Polar.Another competitor, the Mio Alpha, is a strapless wristwa stanley cup tch for heart monitoring only, but I ;ve found that it terribly inaccurate for anything but steady-state running no intervals, cross-training, etc. .It would be fantastic for exe stanley coffee mug rcise nuts if someone could finally crack the heart rate problem. The early Pulsense demo that I tested couldn ;t measure my heart rate beyond 115 beats/minute intense exercise is around 160, for me . So, they have a ways to go before it stanley cup r