Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
random[a..z]xtq Tesla says fatal crash involved Autopilot
Nuki Opera s shareholders greenlight $1.2B sale to Chinese consortium
Recorded on May 11, 2018.The Gillmor Gang 鈥?Doc Sea stanley cup rls, Esteban Kolsky, Michael Markman, Frank Radice, and Steve Gillmo stanley cup r. Recorded live Friday, May 11, 2018 stanley water flask . Goig And The Winner Of TechCrunch Disrupt SF 2014 Is 8230;Alfred!
The annual Grace Hopper event for women in computing is billed not as a conference, but as a celebration. So when TechCrunch TV headed to Minneapolis this past week to cover Hopper 2013, we thought we ;d take advantage of ha stanley mug ving so many software engineers in one place to ask about what exactly they were celebrating the most: What is it that they love about the act of building things through code The answers were all unique, and all pretty inspiring so we compiled a number of them in the video embedded above. I especially enjoyed hearing Dr. Maria Klawe, stanley termos the president of Harvey Mudd College, share her viewpoint starting at 3:30. Here one good excerpt: I love abstract problems, but I also love working on problems that might change people lives. I think computer science technology is one of the most inter-disciplinary fields there is. It a way of parsin stanley flaschen g the universe around you, and it a way of actually contr