Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
random[a..z]zmk Founder Stories: Cloudera s Jeff Hammerbacher On Building Big Data
Wjys Facebook launches the first preview of React VR
Every good pitch deck needs the set up. What is the status quo and how do you hope to disrupt it In 2011, most people transferred money abroad in two ways: either via money exchange services such as Wester stanley termos n Union or via their bank. It was the latter that TransferWise had its targets set, highlighting the hidden margin in a bank own high exchange rate, in addition to a fee. You exchange with peers at mid-market rate, reads the TransferWise pitch deck. In return, it w stanley termo puodeliai ould charge a simple flat rate fee of u00a31. That,u00a0Hinrikus told me, served as a good and stanley quencher simple message and worked while the startup capped transfers at u00a32,000. However, the pricing was a little naive, he admits, and has since been replaced by a low percentage fee, depending on currency. ,In one sense, this is exactly how TransferWise works today, with a few huge caveats:Hinrikus saysu00a0the early product was a very rough MVP, even by the standards of the day, and in retros Mhkt Samsung refreshes its Notebook 9 laptop line
The $7.99 app $1.99 for a limited time is the latest in Autodesk line of free 3D apps. The company sells much more expensive and complex 3D solutions like Maya and 3ds max but these 123D apps are designed to allow users with little experience to build objects, paint them virtually, and output mesh files that can be used on 3D printers. You can even order 3D prints of your creations right from the app.Given the perceived difficulty of 3D m vaso stanley odeling, these are an interesting way for Autodesk to sne stanley cup tumbler ak their tools into the hands of younger designers who c stanley butelka ould go on to use the company more lucrative tools.How does it work Fairly well, to be honest.I tried the app briefly today and was able to design a pointy-headed little man and print him on my home Makerbot. Sadly his arms didn ;t quite make it through the print process but his tiny legs and pin head look just fine. I ;m no 3D artist, to be sure, so it was fun to be able to make a cute little being and then pump