Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
random[a..z]tap Nest Gives Google A Head Start On The Future Of Hardware
Zhjb Google CEO Pens Open Letter Supporting Muslim Tolerance In U.S. And Beyond
abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz.comGoogle announced the structural changes that led to Alphabet back in August, a stanley termoska nd it just became official.There nothing there right now, but Google sure does own it the record was updated on 10/7/15 :According to the completely worthless and unscientific site https://www.freevaluator.com/, abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz.com is worth an estimated $ 2,717.04. I bet it was worth mo stanley cup re to Alphabet.I still giggle when I think about Jeff Bezos reacting to the name Alphabet. Killer troll by Google:When asked about the new domain, an Alphabet spokespe stanley cups rson told TechCrunch: We realized we missed a few letters in abc.xyz, so we ;re just being thorough. Zelr Alienware s 13 R3 VR-ready laptop
Besides knowing the weekend is only about ten hours away, the best part of waking up on a Friday is knowing there will be another episode of CrunchWeek to watch.This week,聽Sarah Buhr, Alex Wilhelm and myself chatted about the resurgence of the tech IPO over the last few days, game developers a stanley cup ttaching celebrities to their freemium games, and the big news from Samsung and Google in the VR space.If you just can ;t stanley flask get enough enough of TechCrunchers on video, here a Vine of me dan stanley cups cing to Mariah Carey All I Want For Christmas to sustain you through the weekend: