Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
jwhj Horrific moment US airman was pulled into fighter jet ENGINE and miraculously su
Uncf Model collapsed and died after suffering a brain haemorrhage while singing karaoke with pals
A SMALL village in the Spanish coun stanley flasche tryside is offering Brits free rent and cheap living to move there, and theres no catch.The stunning village of Griegos in the mountains of north-eastern Spain is doing everything it can to survive, including paying for new residents.4The village is offering families a chance to have the village idyll for freeCredit: Alamy4Griegos only has 132 residents leftCredit: AlamyThe village currently has only 132 registered inhabitants and in the face of rapid depopulation has had to resort to more drastic measures to attract fresh punters. Griegos is offering new inhabitants new jobs along with three months fr stanley cupe ee rent in the hope they will bring life back to the village.However, you have to be a family with kids, as it is hoped that the new residents will help save the local school, which has just nine students, with plans for a second class.After the three months is up, the rent will rise to 拢198 thereafter but with a stanley cup 拢44 discount for every child of sch Kljw I stayed at a remote Airbnb but a creepy discovery made me fear for me and my family
POLICE in Italy are investigating whether a paedophile was shot dead by hitmen聽 hired by the dad of one of his teen victims.Guiseppe Matarazzo, a pastor in Benevento, north of Naples, was stanley mugs killed a month after he was released from jail.2 A funeral poster for pastor Guiseppe Matarazzo, who was killed in Benevento on July 19The 45-year-old had been serving an 11 year sentence for sexually abusing two sisters after stanley cup working as a religious leader in the district of Frasso Telesino.One of his victims committed suicide at the age of 15 in 2008, the year after Matarazzo was impri stanley quencher soned.Her father is now being investigated on suspicion of killing the sex abuser after his body found with five gunshot wounds.Two other men, 30-year-old Generoso Nastam and Giuseppe Massaro, 55, are also under investigation.2 The church in Frasso Telesino, where pastor Giuseppe Ratarazzo is believed to have worked as a pastorCredit: Google MapsProsecutors聽 believe the pair drove the car used to commit the crime,聽Itali